Friday, March 25

Changed.

Oh my, finally my blogging mood is back. Done my club work. Cleaned my mailbox :)


I just realised recently I've changed my lifestyle, which was once very worried by someone. Hmm, big thanks to the march short term holiday which only lasted for a week. I guess I wouldn't be so relaxed, sitting down in front of the computer without a single book beside me like TODAY if that week of holiday doesn't exist.






I didn't study at all. I didn't pay attention in tuition. I play. I eat. I sleep. I chat. I webcam. I shop.and thats it!



it was just, simply holiday :)






It just changed me suddenly, which I still have no idea why it change me so suddenly.


Form 5 life is no longer only study. study. study and study.LAME! I just found that it could be fun, even we still have to face tremendous stress. Yes, it is.


I slowed down my pace,
and found out I've left out many things before this, and definitely saw the previous me which couldn't deal with stressful life and mess up everything once in a while.




No matter what age you are, or what your circumstances might be, you are special, and you still have something unique to offer. Your life, because of who you are, has meaning.
- Barbara de Angelis






Thanks to you who always check on me, and pull me back whenever I slip a little

No comments: